Spirit of Fire Evangelistic Ministries
In the One True God, who reveals Himself in three
distinct persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the
Holy Spirit. The Three being one and equal and eternally
self existent as the Great "I AM."
- That Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son, born of a
virgin, who ministered the love and the will of the
Father, was, and is, very God and Creator of all things.
- That He was crucified and died for all men, and then
overcame death by resurrecting from the grave on the
third day that man might have new life in Him.
- That He ascended to the Father and is seated at the
right-hand of the Father making intercession for us all,
and, has sent forth His Holy Spirit to indwell and
- That this same Jesus is LORD of all.
- That you must be born-again, receiving Jesus Christ as
LORD and Savior, in order to see the Kingdom of God.
- That believers should be baptized with water.
- That He will baptize believers with the Holy Ghost
Fire. This is according to Acts Chapter 1 & 2 with
the evidence of signs and wonders including speaking
with other tongues.
- That all the gifts of the Spirit are operable in the
Church of Jesus Christ today.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- That the LORD Jesus Christ will soon return! In unity
of Believers of all denominations in the fellowship of
the "Church" in love and worship of Jesus
Christ as LORD, in one accord. That God is no respecter
of persons, for, in Christ "there is neither Jew
nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is
neither male or female: for ye are all one in Christ
- That as believers we have been given a universal
commission to "Go into all the world and preach the
gospel..." As believers, we must not forsake the
assembling of ourselves together (and all the more in
these last days. That church attendance, fellowship, and
submission one to another, will play a very important
part in our deliverance from this world.) That God has
set in the Church the five-fold ministry gifts of
Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers,
for the equipping of the saints for the work of the
ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ.